Tuesday, July 22, 2008

DIALOG CU CONSTIINTA (Guilty Conscience)


- Ce faci? ( I hate the world today.)
- Fumezi tigari cu filtru alb? ( You're so good to me,)
- Da,ma prostituez… (Tried to tell you…)
- Si tu esti tarfa? (But you look at me like maybe…)
- Da, sunt…(I'm an angel underneath, Innocent and sweet)
- Cu toti suntem, tarfe…fata de noi insine..( I know but I can't change.)
- Ne platim…cu iluzii ..placerile vietii(Yesterday I cried.)
- Cat ma costa prietenia ta azi?( You must have been relieved)
- Te costa a ta in schimb..( To see the softer side,)
- Vezi, acum numai suntem tarfe, suntem negustori de suflete(I can understand how you'd be so confused,)
- Si cui sa le vindem?( I don't envy you.)
- Celor care au nevoie de un suflet cu care sa se insufleteasca…(And don't try to save me.)
- Cat costa sufletul tau?
- Un zambet..o mangaiere…o lacrima…o despartire(And I'm going to extremes )….
- Te vinzi scump, din nou ,deci…n-ai murit tarfo?( Tomorrow I will change, And today won't mean a thing)
- N-am murit iubire…te iubesc asa cum esti…(So take me as I am,)


I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, and I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell, I'm your dream, I'm nothing in between. You know you wouldn't want it any other way. I'm a bitch, I'm a tease, I'm a goddess on my knees. When you hurt, When you suffer, I'm your angel undercover. I've been numb, I'm revived, Can't say I'm not alive, You know I wouldn't want it any other way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

da e minunata aceasta melodie... :D





Think Pink

Think Pink